You Are Visitor No:

ralph emery country roads

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hello~~

Hello~,my name is Teoh Wei Ping,i'm from Sitiawan,Perak which is a small but a nice town.Currently.I'm a Year 3 Sem 1 student of Degree of Commerce (HONS) Acoounting in University Tunku Abdul Rahman.
For the time being,my hobbies are to surf the internet,blogging ,shopping and to sleep.Basically,there's no one fixed hobby for me,it changes from time to time.When i found something new and exciting,it will probably become my hobby.

The top five website that I always visit are as below:

I visit friendster to keep in touch with my friend from my hometown,secondary school and college.By visiting this website,I can know the current conditions of my friend by sending or replying messages to them or when they upload pictures,posted new shoutout and even by reading their testimonials which other people commenting on them.
The second webbie is my friend's web log,i like to visit her blog merely because her blog are interesting and by reading her blog i can those funny and interesting things that happen in her everyday life.
The third website is my idol's blog,he is the vocal of a band call Mayday,as a fans of the band i like to read his blog just to get a peek on what my idol is doing currently.^^
The fourth website is our local newspaper website,to know the current issue in our country and even international news,i can get the most updated news from there,instead of having to buy newspaper,this can help a poor student like me to save some money and to protect the world from pollution by reducing the use of papers. :p
The fifth webbie is the search engine that i use to search all the information i need to do my assignments and thesis.

My top five internet activities are:

  • to chat through msn
  • Blogging
  • to read news
  • to play online games
  • to search for information

No comments: