You Are Visitor No:

ralph emery country roads

Saturday, June 7, 2008

My First time blog

Moshi moshi (Hello), everybody! My name is TAN KOK SIEW, I’m stay in Kuantan, Pahang. Now I’m studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman as a full time student in Year 3 Semester 1 of Bachelor in Commerce (HONS) Accounting. And also I’m the student group 14. This is my first time writing the blog so that I felt happy that I have chance write the blog for e-commerce assignment. Based on e-commerce assignment, I would like to introduce myself as well as my hobbies. My first hobby is watching Hong Kong TVB series drama such as catch me now and forensic hero 2. So that it can help me spending my free time. Next, I also like play video game such as final fantasy 8 with my friend so that it can let me felt happiness and enjoyable.

The top five website that I always visit are as below:

First of all, I access the friendster.com website which can look for a lot of new friends, updated photo, new messages, new comments and so forth. Next, wble website that can easy for UTAR student to login and downloading the lecture note, tutorial and other material relevant to subject. For the tvb.com, I can search for new Hong Kong drama and download it as well as artist’s news. For baidu.com, the website can help me search and listen the MP3 music. There also can download the updated new song that I like. Lastly, google.com website which can help me search a lot of information for the purpose of assignment in order to help me to complete the assignment.

My top five internet activities are:

  • downloading the drama song
  • look for new friend
  • chatting with friend
  • for assignment purpose
  • listening MP3 muisc

No comments: