You Are Visitor No:

ralph emery country roads

Friday, June 6, 2008

Yo~Its Kid In the House~

Hey yo~My name is Saw Gim Wooi aka Kid. After leaving my schooldays and Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC), I'm currenly being tortured in University Tunku Abdul Rahman as a full time student in Year 3 Semester 1 of Bachelor in Commerce (HONS) Accounting. Basicly, I'm writing this blog just to comply with the e-commerce assignment which needs me to blog a brief intro of myself. As a anime maniac, my hobby is to watch any funny anime as it could help me to reduce stress. Manga would also do the trick. Another 'healthy' hobby of mine is listening to music and lying on the bed which eventually I will fall asleep.

The top five website that I always visit are as below:

Friendster.com is the website I visit most as I use it to keep in touch with a lot of my friends and as well as to know more new buddies. As for kennysia.com, all I could say is, Kenny really helps in reducing stress. I always laugh when reading his blog and there is a point in every words he posted there. Mininova.org is the website where I find the torrents to download my anime. It is quite a good source there. Imeem.com is the website where I listen to new songs. It is very updated and even songs that are just released will be there. Fansub.tv is the website that lists out all the latest episode of anime which are fansubbed.

My top five internet activities are:

  • chatting through msn
  • listening to music
  • downloading anime
  • reading blogs
  • knowing new friends

No comments: